At Real People, we work with organisations of all shapes and sizes. One thing we notice is that the challenges for managers vary hugely dependent on their headcount. In this blog we explore three classic HR issues small organisations are more likely to face than their behemoth cousins.
Saimah Razak, HR Consultant
· The role of HR in organisations has changed over time and can have a significant impact on the growth of an organisation.
· People are at the heart of what makes organisations successful.
· So what can HR do to ensure that they create influence in a growing organisation? Find out with Real People.
Blog: Employing the right people for your business without spending the earth – why not use ‘culture-fit’ assessments?
Kate Maclean, Administration Officer
· ‘Culture-fit’ assessments help you to ensure you employ people who are right for your organisation
· Start by developing your cultural values and find out what makes your best employees amazing
· What’s more important, experience or a strong culture fit? Find out with Real People